Minimum requirements for GPS program setup and use:
- Computer running Microsoft Windows XP or later
- If running Windows XP, the following are also required:
- Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 1
- Processor's operating frequency: minimum 1.5 GHz.
- 2 Gb RAM
- Video card, 1280 X 800 (minimum) resolution and 65536 colors (16 bit)
- 17'' Monitor, resolution: 1024x768 (minimum), 1440x900 (recommended)
- Hard disk with 1GB of free space.
- One USB 2.0 port for the dongle supplied with Chinesport system
- If the system includes PoData, one USB 2.0 port is required
- If the system includes Postural Lux, a serial rs232 port or equivalent is required (see also PosturalLux connection)
- One USB 2.0 port for each camera required, see also Camera compatibility and Installing the cameras.
- Microsoft Framework.NET 3.5 or later, automatically installed from the setup CD (see Installing Microsoft Framework.NET).
The computer must NOT have special video cards, and all the software installed must be a Microsoft or Microsoft certified product.
It should be remembered that all the software you use, including the operating system and any applications, must be original.